Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Recent Stories Pt. 2

So we were at church and Miles picked up a little "Alabastor Box" (which are used for collecting change for missionary work). He took it home and asked me, "Mommy, what is this?" I told him it was so we could give money to kids who don't have any toys or food or clothes.

He didn't say anything for awhile, and I thought he'd forgotten. But about ten or fifteen minutes later, he says to me: "Mommy, I will give those kids my money," and he poured out his piggy bank and started filling his box with all his coins!

Such a sweet kid, right? Well, he kept thinking about it (even though we didn't mention it again for several days). Then last week his "Papaw" gave him a dollar and asked him what he wanted to spend it on. Miles said, "Um, I spend it on... um... I give it to those kids who don't have toys or food!"

The little stinker might just be the greatest little thing that ever was.

0 comments: