Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Difference Between Miles and Macey

Any nursing mother will tell you that "teething" is a very painful time for both mother and child. But here's the difference between my two kids:

When sensitive little Miles would bite me, I would jump and say, "OW!" and he would stick that little lower lip out and wail and scream as if I'd just hurt his tiny feelings beyond repair.

When happy-go-lucky little Macey bites me, I jump and say, "OW!" and she giggles and snorts and laughs out loud as if other people's pain is expressly for her personal entertainment.

On a related note, Macey was in the backseat of the car this morning saying, "Da da da da da da da da." I think she misses her daddy this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cool. Poor little Miles is so terribly sensitive. Yet he's meaner - so I'm not sure how it's Macey that gets such a kick out of the pain of others. Hm . . . you could have two evil geniuses on your hands. . .

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Who would have thought that innocent little Miss Macey could be so into inflicting pain. You better keep a close eye on her because there is no telling what she will do next...

Anonymous said...

That's little girls for ya! Keep an eye on her, before you know it she will be beating up Miles!
Liz is always trying to beat up Josh!

Give them lots of hugs and kisses from all of us!

Love you guys.