Monday, October 15, 2007

Recent Stories Pt. 1

I started this blog because Miles has been doing so many funny and memorable things lately, and I wanted a place to record them. (Paper? What?) So here's one recently:

We were all at Ryan and Jamie Brown's house, and Miles and the kids were playing together while the adults hung out in the kitchen. After awhile, we heard a ruckus in the bathroom, and Miles comes out with an adult football helmet on, his underwear around his ankles (the kid's not shy), and a slightly offended expression. He says, "Mommy, Jamison pee-peed on me!" Sure enough, they had been standing opposite each other trying to pee in the toilet together. "Gee, it seemed like a good idea at the time."

We're still not sure why the football helmet was necessary...

2 comments:

Richard McElroy said...

I think we've all been there before.

Robbie said...

Lord knows I have.

My guess is that the football helmet was just in case. Ya never know where you'll be when a random football game breaks out, so it helps to be prepared.