Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween!

Okay okay already! With a readership of nearly 3, I recognize that my life is no longer my own. The audience demands new posts... so here's the Halloween album. Miles was a "skenten" and Macey was a flower. All of Macey's photos are of her gradual wilting, whereas Miles insisted on making a scary face in all of his. Also, he kept wanting to go to new houses to "say Halloween to them", but when someone opened the door his catchphrase was "Trick or treatin'!"


Oh, and the first few pics are of Macey's first meal, which she of course devoured like everything else in her life. We haven't yet found something the kid doesn't want to eat.



3 comments:

Robbie said...

AWESOME!! You guys need to come and hang out in Kankakee again sometime. Miles looks like a little monster, which makes perfect sense. And I love his makeup job. Now we need some audio, so that we can hear all of these clever things that Miles says. I'm also interested in hearing the Tennessee accent.

ps - Did you dye your hair for Halloween or is this a more permanent change?

Richard McElroy said...

Woah! I was so scared by that Skeleton!

Leah Miller said...

I like your kids.

I think Macey looks like Kari. And then I saw a picture of you, Tara, and realized that you and Kari look alike. So... I guess she looks like you, too.

New Reader Leah